7/26/2012

awkward and awesome thursday!

Awkward
- Thinking that minecraft was actually mindcraft up until this week. It will always be mindcraft in my head. 
- My hair. Specifically my hair colour. More specifically the fact that the hair at the very front {what would be my bangs} is significantly lighter than the rest of my hair. 
- Driving in the country and it starts to get dark. And you have absolutely no idea where you are. And you almost hit numerous animals trying to cross the road. {Sorry mom. My mom doesn't like it when I drive in the country at night}
- Man who was wearing just a robe to take out the garbage. If you live on a busy street you are not allowed to leave the house wearing that. Sorry. 
- That moment when you realize you forgot that you had to pay for a meal plan next year. Also realizing that that means you now need to come up with four thousand dollars asap. That was fun. 
- Thinking that you had tons of room to make a right turn at a red, then realizing mid-turn that you are inches away from getting hit from that super fast SUV that was hiding behind a pole seconds before. Never. Want. To. Drive. Again. Like ever.
- Blogger deciding that letting me preview posts before I publish them is no longer going to happen. Why can it never be easy?  
- When you try and link your blog with another blog using that linky thing {i'm being super specific, I know} and you think you've written in the title that you wanted, only to realize after publishing that you only spelt half the last word, thinking that the internet knew what you wanted to say and would finish it for you. It's not like hundreds of thousands of people will see your mistake. Oh wait. 

Awesome 
- Can I just put university here? I am sooooo sooooo sooooo excited.
- Listening to "Just Haven't Met You Yet" by Michael Bublé in a grocery store and picturing this. Maybe one day he'll show up. That would be great. 
- Also, listening to Michael Bublé's Christmas album and wishing for Christmas to hurry up. I am not ashamed of this. At. All. 
- Being able to figure out all these blogger codes to spruce up my blog. For someone who is admittedly unable to use anything technology related, this is a big accomplishment. 
- The sound of rain and wind just before bed. This will never get old. 
Good Time by Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen. We don't even have try, it's always a good time! Waaaaaooh! Waaaaaooooh! Been stuck in my head all day every day.  
- Forest Gump. 

No comments:

Post a Comment