9/03/2012

feels like summer camp


moved into residence today. still can't believe that i'm here. this feels more like a vacation or summer camp. i've unpacked everything, but it doesn't feel permanent.

i don't think i'm good at this whole university frosh week thing. right now i'm sitting in my room writing up this post and i can hear people out in the hallway talking and talking. do i want to go and say hi? no. staying in my room right now sounds good. have i met my room mate yet? no. should i? probably. it's just so much easier to be anti social sometimes.

on a brighter note, i really like my residence. the room is a lot nicer than i thought. small, but nice. and my don is super friendly, and i'm sure the people here will be great once i actually meet them.

1 comment:

  1. Work hard, enjoy university, make friends, and be in bed by 10 pm!

    We miss you already!

    Dad

    ReplyDelete