9/12/2012

1 2 3 4, tell me that you love me more


1. the most delicious pumpkin spice soy chai tea latte {from timothy's. also, i feel super ridiculous ordering this, it sounds too fancy for me}. now i know it's not from starbucks, but i think it still counts as enjoying fall special drinks. 
2. drinking tea has become an obsession here at university. the amount i drink per day is actually ridiculous.
3. train in the park while the sun sets.
4. baby chickens. possibly my new favourite animal. 
5. a very excited maggie. this is one of my favourite pictures of her.
6. and a very excited duke, who got her hair cut so she's no longer scruffy looking. they're both happy when i come home to visit. 

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4033214/?claim=famyze4b3ge">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment