8/23/2012

this fall

Fall Bucket List
1. Make leaf shaped sugar cookies. 
2. Eat pumpkin pie. 
3. Take pictures of the fall colours. 
4. Go for an evening walk once a week and appreciate the weather. 
5. Visit Synder's haunted farm. 
6. Carve a pumpkin. 
7. Enjoy the fall specials at Starbucks. 
8. Celebrate Oktoberfest. 
10. Go to the cottage once the leaves have changed colours. 
11. Wear a poncho. Don't judge too much. 
12. Attend a Halloween party. 
13. Visit Herrle's and walk through the corn maze. 
14. Learn a new makeup trick. 
15. Visit the public library. 
16. Try a new hairstyle. 
17. Watch a movie that takes place durning the fall. 
18. Paint my nails a fall colour. 
20. Watch a live football game.  

So this fall I've made  a bucket list of all the things I want to do this season. And I am super excited. There is something about fall; the cool air, fall leaves, pretty sunsets and cozy layered clothes that I love oh so much. And this list is going to help me make sure I enjoy it to the fullest. I will be linking this list up to posts that have pictures of me completing each of the things on my list and I'm hoping to get through everything before December. So here we go, can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment