8/15/2012

the day we went jet skiing


Never thought that I'd ever say this, but I went jet skiing today. And now I think I  need to buy one for myself. Yeah, that definitely needs to happen. It was amazing, and surprisingly easy. I had fears of flipping the thing over in an attempt to even get on {because these types of things always seem to happen to me}, but they're surprisingly steady and I was able to manage just fine. There really isn't a better way to get a tour of a lake. Boat rides are so yesterday. Hope you guys had a fantastic Tuesday!

Also, I know I said I would give an update on the whole technology free thing that I mentioned here. So for anyone dying to know how it went ... well it didn't. I tried really hard to 17 hours. But I cracked at 3 am when sleep was impossible and I was getting frustrated. That is all.  

-E 

No comments:

Post a Comment