8/31/2012

so i have a problem ...

Sweater: Urban Outfitters , Long Sleeve Shirt: H&M, Leggings, American Apparel , Flats: Vintage, Glasses: Urban Outfitters  

I do this thing where I buy clothes. And then I return/exchange them the next day. Committing to an article of clothing is really hard.

So of course when I go back to school shopping, you know I'll be back at the mall the next day to exchange things.

Is there some sort of therapy for this? Because I am in need.

Also, after I buy a bunch of new clothes those seem to be the only things I want to wear. It's like my whole closet just disappeared and now I only have the new things I bought. Which is why you'll probably be seeing me wearing a bunch of new things. #shoppingissocomplicated

Oh and guess what? I am now the owner of shiny leggings. And I am in love. Happy Friday!! xoxo

- E
Just Because Friday

3 comments:

  1. Love that sweater! It's perfect for fall!

    Just found your blog, I'm your newest follower and can't wait to read more!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Followed your blog as well, love the name of it! :)

      Delete
  2. Found your blog on "just because" friday!

    I have the exact same problem, I love it and feel the NEED to buy it and than I am all like, I don't like this, or my bank account after it's processed the payment.

    plus I always feel like I have to buy something if I am going out, I will never wear the same thing twice, so my closet sits of unworn clothes and things I will never touch again. This is why I now shop at goodwill....:)

    love your blog and I am your newest follower:)
    http://lifeoceanside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete