8/21/2012

ikea and a fall outfit ... because those two things go together


So these are some of my new fall clothes and it just makes me even more excited for fall. I seriously cannot wait. I've wanted to buy a pair of coloured jeans since forever but I've never found a pair that I thought looked good on me. But then I tried these ones on and I thought they were alright. And they were $20 dollars so I really couldn't say no. And I have to say I love them! They go really nicely with ankle boots which will be perfect for fall and the cranberry colour looks great with black or cream tops. I can already tell these are going to be worn multiple times a week come September. No shame. Top and boots are from Old Navy and Jeans are from Sirens. Oh and sunglasses are from American Eagle. I also tried to edit these photo's using Sydney's tutorial, but I'm well aware that I'm not a professional and my editing skills still need some work. But we're going to go with this today. 

I also went to Ikea today with D and Sisi which was the most fun. You can see some of the pictures I took while we were there. These two do not like getting their picture taken so most of these are creeper shots when I got bored. 


Things I learned while at Ikea: 
  • People need to be awake to enjoy and appreciate the showrooms. If you are not we will go back a second time after you've had coffee.
  • Mother's who decide that the best way to discipline their two year old daughter is by turning their high chair around while they're screaming to face another table and shun them will be judged by everyone else in the dining room.
  • Children should be left in the playroom by the entrance. Because there is nothing worse than five screaming children around while you are trying to eat your dinner. 
  • You will find your dream kitchen/bedroom/living room/apartment numerous times.
  • Delicious gluten free almond cake exists. And it can be all yours for only $1.99. 

Oh and we also visited a fancy grocery store called Fortinos. Pretty exciting stuff, I know. Hope everyone else had a terrific Tuesday!

Oh and finally, this post is also linked up on Erin's blog, Living In Yellow. This picture below? It's suppose to be a button that leads you directly to her page, but as I've mentioned a couple times before I am not good with technology whatsoever and I couldn't get the button thing to work. And google failed me this time and wouldn't tell me how to do it. So you can admire the picture, and then head over to her blog via this link


No comments:

Post a Comment