8/29/2012

back to school shopping

So on Tuesday my mom, sister and I went to the big city of Toronto to do some back to school shopping. Unfortunately the highway was under construction, which meant traffic was insane! {As captured by the photo above}
But after a long long long trip we finally reached our destination! I have never been so happy to see a mall before. Being stuck in traffic is not my thing. 
And then I tried on lots of clothes. {These pictures were taken in Urban Outfitters}. I ended up getting that sweater on the bottom left, which I absolutely love! 
After checking out a few stores we had lunch at Mr. Green Jeans. I was pleasantly surprised to see that they had a gluten free pizza, which was pretty delicious. 
  We continued to shop and shop. One interesting thing I noticed about Toronto this time of year, they've got all this green space located right on Young Street which actually looks really fantastic. Even though you're right downtown you've got grass and picnic tables just a couple of feet away from you. 
Oh and then I feel in love with J.Crew. I have never been to a J.Crew store, although I stalk them constantly on the internet. Their store was my version of heaven. After seeing this picture again I kind of regret not buying that sweater. If anyone was wondering what I want for my birthday, this would be it. We also found a very fancy shoe store that sold Jimmy Choos and Louboutins. If I had copious amounts of money, I would spend it on such things. 
By the time we were ready to head out it was rush hour. So instead of sitting in traffic for an hour we got dinner at Milestones. So good. Funny thing. Sister is trying out this vegetarian thing, so she ordered a veggie burger. And when they brought it out to her it had bacon on top of it. And they couldn't figure out why she didn't want bacon on her veggie burger.... Crazy kids. 
And this is me being bored on the way home. The sunset was even more incredible in person. All in all it was a pretty good shopping trip, and it was even better spent with these two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment