7/25/2012

read and write wednesday


This weeks "read and write" post is a little bit different. I'm in the middle of reading Nicholas Sparks "Safe Haven", but I want to finish reading it before I give my thoughts and favourite quotes. I will however share with you what I've been looking up on the internet. This week I've been {a little} obsessed with Kourtney Kardashian's street style. She always looks so pulled together and classic, which is a look I really love. How she always manages to look flawless with the perfect outfit, the perfect hair and the perfect makeup is beyond me {well actually let's be honest she has a whole team working on her 24/7}. But still. She is someone I turn to for fashion inspiration. The looks above are some of my favourites. They were all found from her website if you wanted to go and check out some more for yourself. 

I love how none of her outfits are over accessorized. Just classic pieces pulled together with one statement piece {like that amazing orange bag above!}. Her hair and makeup never seem over the top {for a celebrity at least}, but still pulled together. I think all of her looks would be really easy to recreate on a budget and she is always able to stay current with fashion trends while maintaining a timeless look. 

3 comments:

  1. I seriously love Kourtney, she's my favorite Kardashian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, completely in love with kourtney's style! she is absolutely adorable! and now a proud rockin' momma of two ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete