6/14/2012

awkward and awesome thursday!



Awkward
- Again these pictures above... maybe one day they'll get less awkward, but for now it looks like it's going to be like this for a while.  
- The dog that was left outside during a thunderstorm at nine am on a Saturday morning {it should be a crime to be up before eleven}. It made the most annoying barking/whining noises I have ever heard. Like it was going to die... at nine am folks
- Stopping at green lights. This happens way too frequently 
- Sneezing right after applying mascara {not once, not twice, but three times}, therefore getting mascara all over my face
- Dropping weights in the gym. And everything goes silent. And everyone looks at me. No need to worry guys. Just dropped my iPod, and my weights. Since I'm clumsy like that. Seriously you don't need to be so quiet. Go back to ah working out.
- Just realizing that what I thought was a skateboarder riding by our house at 12:15 am sharp every night is actually a train... it's not like I've lived in this house all my life or anything... no I really should have figured that out earlier 
- The two guys who decided to grab half of my table in the library without asking. One minute I've got the whole table to myself, the next two obnoxious guys rip it in half and drag it across the room... Without asking... Since when is that a thing people do?
- Trying to write "June 2012" and writing June 2021 then scratching is out only to write July 2012. This is when you know you need to go to sleep


Awesome
- I got an iPhone! So easy to use, for those of us who are basically incapable of using any electronic device whatsoever 
- Handing in assignments and feeling that relief because you don't have to worry about it anymore 
- Discovering pinterest and instagram
- Watching Dear John 
- Getting to leave work early 
- The kind of weather where you can't tell whether it's hot or cold. It's just perfect
- Listening to an amazing retirement speech. Like seriously AMAZING. Words cannot begin to describe. 
- Listening to the rain fall at night. Makes falling asleep much easier! 
- having thunderstorms almost everyday this week. Hot humid summer days you are my favourite
- Duck Dynasty and Storage Wars.... YUUUP! 
- Thinking that you've completely failed a test and then getting it back and realizing you actually did okay 

No comments:

Post a Comment