6/07/2012

awkward and awesome thursday!

So I got this idea from Sydney over at The Daybook. She is super stylish and hilarious, and someone I find really inspirational. Anyways here is my attempt at the "Awkward and Awesome", hope you guys enjoy! 


Awkward
- Asking the bus driver if they go close to my stop and getting the most unimpressed look in response. Sorry if I'm not a master of all the bus routes in this city. And then I got on the bus... and realized it was completely empty, of course... it was just me and the unimpressed bus driver for a while. Yeah. 
- Guy sitting next to me on the bus twitching his leg making the whole seat shake the whole bus ride. One of my pet peeves. Seriously people can you just sit still for like ten minutes, please? - Guy sitting across from me on the bus. Just because you were sunglasses doesn't mean I can't see you staring right at me with that grin
- Just the bus in general
- Trying to pick out an outfit, deciding on one, and then changing it three more times
- Getting the hiccups every time I have a hot drink. There is really no graceful way to drink tea when you hiccup every 10 seconds
- When the skin on part of your leg gets so dry it looks four shades lighter than the rest of you
- Allergy medication, makes a person crazy

Awesome

- Afternoon walk. I feel a bit like an old lady going for walks, but they're actually really lovely
- The weather right now, kind of perfect 
- Starting this blog. Even though I haven't let anyone read it yet I really enjoy taking pictures of my day and looking at them later and writing down little parts of my day, even though most people might just find it obnoxious
- Grey nail polish
- Deciding that I really don't have to do my homework right away, because I'm definitely going to work super hard on the weekend and get it all done then right? Who am I kidding, this is just me procrastinating 
- Cupid by Sam Cooke. It's kind of been stuck in my head all day... and I don't mind one bit 
- Pretending that I have copious amounts of money and window-online-shopping, my wish list keeps growing by the minute 
- Getting a compliment on my sandals from a really sweet girl who has complimented me on my shoe choice before. Thanks, it kind of brightens my day

No comments:

Post a Comment