6/15/2012

{almost} a week's worth of outfits

Please ignore my messy room xx

Secret identify. Double life. Sometimes I feel like I have this secret life. I have a blog and a pinterest account but I don't want any of my friends or people I know to read it. I don't like to connect things that I do on the internet to my day to day life. Sure I love blogging about what happens in my life, but I don't want people to know about it {if that makes any sense at all}. Maybe it's because the internet scares me, or that I'm self conscious that people will just think this is silly and judge me. I know I really shouldn't care, but I do if I'm being honest, sue me. Perhaps I'm the only one who feels this way, but I feel like if I connect these two "worlds"  I'm just exposing myself, no privacy. I know that no one actually reads my posts aside from my family, but it feels weird to me that anyone could read about me from my blog and know exactly who I am. I'm also very shy and I don't want people that I talk to on a daily basis to read my blog and know all my thoughts.

I don't even know what this post was suppose to be about, just ramblings of a girl

- E

No comments:

Post a Comment